Dr Stanko Miličković – spinalni ortoped i bavi se hirurškim lečenjem deformiteta kičmenog stuba kod dece i odraslih, degenerativnih oboljenja kičmenog stuba, primarnih i sekundarnih tumora kičmenog stuba i povreda kičmenog stuba.
- From 2002: Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon Bel Medic General Hospital .
- From 1995: Institute for Orthopaedic Surgery "Banjica" .
- 1988-94 High Medical School (University of Belgrade) M.D. degree (with excellent marks)
- • Specialist in orthopedic surgery and traumatology started from 12/01/2000.
- • M.Sc. degree obtained in March 2000. (Acetabular Remodeling after Salter Innominate Osteotomy in the Treatment of Acetabular Dysplasia in DDH).
Languages: Fluently speak English language.
- Member of the Serbian Orthopaedic and Traumatology Association.
- Member of the Serbian Vertebrology Group
- Member of the Spine Expert Group
- Member of the EFORT (European Federation of National Associations of Orthopaedics and Traumatology)
- Winner of the first European Paediatric Orthopaedic Society (EPOS) travelling fellowship.
- EFORT Travelling Fellowship.
- Author and Co-author in 21 papers published in different magazines.
- KAT Hospital Athens 1997.
- University Clinic Eppendorf : DAAD 13. September - 13. October 2004.
Area of research:
- Spine deformities
- Pediatric Orthopaedics